The LinkedIn Events feature provides members with an easy way to create and join professional Events that interest them, such as meetups, online workshops, seminars, and more. LinkedIn members can use the feature to find and join communities, grow their business, network with others, and learn new skills.
The following types of roles are available for Events:
- Organizer – A member who is the Event’s host. They create the Event, decide the details, and invite attendees. The Event organizer can either be an individual profile or a LinkedIn Page (if the organizer is a Page Admin). The Event organizer can’t be changed once the Event has been created. Check out these FAQs about how to organize an Event as a Page.
- Attendee – A member who has either accepted an invitation to attend an Event or joined a public Event.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open LinkedIn and click Event
2. Click Event name
3. Type Event name
4. Click highlight
5. Click Upload logo
6. Click Apply
7. Click edit to update banner
8. Click Apply
9. Scroll down and click Lynda.com
10. Click Broadcast link
11. Type in your Broadcast link
12. Click Select start date
13. Click Select start time
14. Click Select end date
15. Click Select end time
16. Scroll down and click Description
17. Type in a great Description
18. Click Ticketing website
19. Type Ticketing website
20. Click Public event
21. Scroll down and click Create
22. That’s it. You’re done.