Raise your hand if your company needs more new customers.
I suspect your hand is (figuratively) up. This book is about not just growth, but high-growth, explosive-growth, the kind of growth that weather satellites can see from space.
The success of any business-to-business company is directly linked to how effectively they acquire new pipeline. To skyrocket growth, sales development is the answer.
This book offers an up-to-date and definitive explanation of how to build relationships via social media in the sales process and is a guide to encouraging sales people to embrace these revolutionary techniques.
• Enlightening case studies of the use of social media in sales, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, and social bookmarking
• Written with the input of contributing experts in the field of social networking, sales, communication, and consumer purchasing behavior
• Includes ten ways to boost ROI using the “New Handshake” methods
• Illustrations depicting the Tannebaum and Schmidt decision-making model, as well as screenshots from blogs, Constant Contact, Delicious, Digg, and LinkedIn
• A complete bibliography serves as a handy resource guide